The best way to earn a ton of extra loot as a free-to-play player is through referrals. In fact, by referring players, you can earn hundreds of dollars worth of loot - potentially even thousands!
To refer other players, you need to do the following:
- Connect to Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook (can be done in the Settings).
- Head to the Go Live building, and add an image for your account by clicking add face (can be an image of your actual face or some art that you own).
- Click on the Magic Link icon (on the left side-bar), and then copy your referral link or qr code.
- Send your referral link to other people.
Other players that download the game using your referral link will start the game with your face (or artwork) on their heroes. As they reach certain milestones in the game or make purchases, you will receive a ton of additional loot.
The extra loot can come from three different sources:
- Direct referrals.
- Referral leaderboard.
- Community purchase bonuses.
By referring players directly, you will earn extra loot as they reach different account power levels. For each account power level reached, you will earn some extra loot.
If enough people get to account power level 5, you can get some extra sale points which is a huge deal!
In addition to the loot you’ll get from direct referrals, you’ll also get loot based on your position in the referral leaderboard!
The way the leaderboard works is the following:
- You refer a player to download and play the game.
- That player refers two other players using his referral link.
- The player you directly referred has two points on the referral leaderboard, and you have three points.
- The number of referred players (both direct referrals and indirect referrals) that are active during the week will determine your position on the referral leaderboard.
Basically, you earn extra points towards the referral leaderboard through direct referrals and indirect referrals!
The more direct and indirect referrals you have, the higher your position will be. Based on the number of referred players that were active in Clash of Streamers for the week, you will receive some additional PogChamp Orbs! For example, if you have more than 100 people referred (directly and indirectly), you will receive an additional 6 per week!
To find your position on the referral leaderboard, click on the referral button on the left side menu, navigate to the rewards panel, and then click on the VS icon next to your face.
You can also get extra loot when people you refer make in-game purchases!
When you refer other players, they will start off in your community by default.
One benefit of having community members is that when they make purchases, you will receive extra Gems, Crypton, VIP experience, and potentially sale points as a result.
Of course other players can always leave your community, but the option of potentially earning a ton of extra loot from community members is still extremely significant!
Overall, all of this loot can be absolutely incredible if you refer the right people.
So, make sure to tell your friends about Clash of Streamers and get them to play; you will be earning huge rewards because of it!
This is a huge deal if you are a free-to-play player! Don’t neglect the referral system!