One of the most interesting features PRPS has is its ability to create DUBI. This is implemented through a sort of locking functionality.
Essentially, you can lock away your PRPS for a period of 3, 6, or 12 months (making your PRPS inaccessible), and receive 1%, 2%, or 4% back in the form of DUBI.
For example, if you lock 1000 PRPS for 3 months, you will instantly receive 10 DUBI in return (since 1% of 1000 = 10).
When your PRPS is locked, it will be inaccessible for the designated time period. Once the time period is over, you can release your locked PRPS and do whatever you want with it again.
To lock your PRPS, you need to do the following:
- Install Metamask on your browser and import your Ethereum wallet into Metamask.
- Head to the decentralized exchange DubiEx, connect your Metamask wallet, and then click HODL PRPS in the top right.
- Choose the amount of PRPS you wish to lock and the time period to lock the PRPS for (3, 6, or 12 months), click lock, and confirm the transaction.
- After locking your PRPS and waiting for the transaction to complete, you should receive DUBI based on the time period selected (1% for 3 months, 2% for 6 months, 4% for 12 months).
- After waiting out the lock period, head back to DubiEx and go back to the HODL PRPS page to release your locked PRPS.
That's it - pretty simple!
Locking your PRPS can be a great way to potentially earn more money. You can sell the earned DUBI (in-game or on DubiEx), or simply use the DUBI within the Blockchain building in Clash of Streamers with the hopes of earning some money by renting your heroes and pets.
In addition to the obvious benefits the extra DUBI might bring, by locking your PRPS, you are lowering the circulating supply and making it more difficult for other people to acquire. As a result, you are likely increasing the demand (and price) of PRPS.
While this is such a simple mechanic, it can be an extremely good way to help you earn extra DUBI while contributing to the entire goal behind PRPS and DUBI.
Although this doesn't cover everything related to PRPS and DUBI, it covers pretty much all of the most important information that you need to know.
It's simply too much for this guide to contain a full synopsis on the history and full mechanics involved with PRPS and DUBI. Since we are trying to keep this guide money-making and Clash of Streamers related, we won't be going over PRPS and DUBI any more than we already have.
If you want to learn more about PRPS and DUBI, feel free to check out some of these other resources:
All of these resources should give you a good explanation of the in-depth mechanics behind PRPS and DUBI. You can also check out the infographic below for a summary of some of the advanced mechanics behind PRPS and DUBI.
If you have any other questions regarding PRPS or DUBI, feel free to leave them in the comments below or ask somebody on the official PRPS Discord channel!