1. Things you should be aware of before you export a Hero:
- You can only export Heroes with equipped skins, not default faces.
- The cheapest export for a Hero is 10k crypton (that's around $100). Keep in mind that you will need to buy crypton from the G4G Shop, or you won't be able to export your low level Hero. (Check the bottom section of the guide if you don't know how to get G4G crypton)
- Maxed Heroes are an exception, you can use normal crypton that you acquired via in-game deals. You don't need any G4G crypton in this case.
- Once your Hero is exported, you won't be able to change its faction or skin anymore. You can always upgrade the Hero, change the spells and even the class by sacrificing another crypto Hero from the same faction. In other words, your Hero will take over the spells, the class and the stars & level (if it's higher) of the sacrificed Hero.
- Other players will be able to rent your Hero once you empower it with (learn more about DUBI Renting Heroes).
If your goal is just to preserve a certain Skin from the current Season, low level Heroes are great for that. It's going to cost you around $100 per export, except for Kappa and Kappapride Heroes they are around $120 per export, because they are rarer and don't exist as 1 stars. The lowest Kappa/Kappapride is level 1 with 4 stars, which would cost you 11.5k G4G crypton (check chart above).
Ok, let's say you want to export this Athene Skin as a LuL Warrior Level 1 with 1 Star.
- First you need to go to the building, tap and hold the "Smart" button to upgrade all your low level Heroes. You may wonder why am I doing this? It's because low level Heroes are hidden if the display limit is reached, so we need to clear it first. Upgrade
- Afterwards, you go to the building and tap the Trihard summon one by one until a LuL Warrior Level 1 with 1 Star appears. ( SummonDon't spam too many Trihards at once, or you will reach the Display limit)
- Once you found the Hero you go to the Faceswap building equip the Skin you want onto the Level 1 Hero. In my example, the outcome would look like this (it doesn't matter if your skin has health, attack or an armor bonus, all of that gets converted into power once you export):
Here is a showcase video of step 2 & 3:
3. Equip your Hero with good Abilities
It's easy to forget, that's why I'm mentioning it again. Make sure to change the abilities of your Hero before you export, especially if it's a high level Hero. Because once you export it, you won't be able to change it as easily as before. The only way to change a crypto-Heroes ability set is by sacrificing another crypto-Hero.
Changing abilities is very easy, you go to the , click on your Hero and pick the abilities you want. Spellbook
Ok, so you have gathered enough crypton, prepared your Hero, equipped good abilities, and you are ready to export:
- Visit the building. Blockchain
- Write down your passphrase, and store it in a safe location. Never ever share your passphrase and most importantly don't lose it.
- Confirm your passphrase and remember your password.
- Once you are inside the building, click the Export button. Blockchain
- Now choose your Hero and click export (if you don't see any Heroes, you probably don't have enough G4G Crypton)
Congratulations, you have now exported your first crypto-Hero with your favorite Skin. If you used G4G it will be pending for a few minutes, if you used normal Crypton it will be pending for 30 days ( CryptonThis is to prevent players to chargeback, but you will be able to use it in-game immediately). You can use your Hero immediately even if it's pending, but you can't let people rent it until the waiting period is over.
Your Hero will also appear on Opensea
which is a NFT marketplace.