During the Clash of Streamers late-game, battles in the become far more difficult and expensive to participate in. Campaign
As a result of the difficulty in the higher stages, you are forced to wait until you can improve your team, or try to optimize your lineup through other means.
Oftentimes, this involves spending in the following areas: Gems
- Swapping abilities to try to optimize damage against the boss
- Swapping to anti-spec the class/faction/skin of the Streamer Talents boss Campaign
All of this constant swapping of abilities and talents gets very expensive in the long run. This strategy focuses on improving these Gem costs so that-late game battling can go much more smoothly!
This strategy uses the following TriHard pet passive abilities:
All three of these passive abilities will improve your ability to progress during late-game combat. Since you will likely constantly need to swap out abilities in the and talents in Spellbook, the Gem cost reduction is a huge deal! Streamer Talents
Additionally, it’s even better to do this strategy while you are under the effects of a 10% Gem cost reduction from completing the Gem Event in the prior week.
While not fully necessary, it will help you save a ton of in the long run. Gems
So, this strategy works out to the following steps:
- Complete the Gem Event during one week.
- Equip the above abilities on your active TriHard pet during the week you complete the Gem Event.
- Wait for the weekly reset.
- Progress in the until you hit a wall. Campaign
- Once you hit a wall (usually on a boss), change the talents of your streamers to anti-spec the faction, class and skin of the boss inside of . Streamer Talents
- If needed, modify the abilities of your high DPS streamers have more single-target abilities.
It should be noted that fighting like this is very expensive. Therefore, it's not recommended for free-to-play players since you won’t have a huge stockpile of to begin with. Gems
Most players should simply progress through the for free, or while working towards completing the Gem Event or a seasonal event. Take a look at the CampaignCampaign Climbing Guide for the best ways to progress through the . Campaign
If you are a pay-to-play player, you might find this strategy very useful to help you progress through extreme late-game combat stages.
Take a look at the Pay-To-Play Guide for more info on the best Gem purchases you can make.
Additionally, there is one more ability that will improve your ability to progress through late-game combat.
Take a look at the following ability:
The ability simply improves skin buff percentages. This can be great if you have collected a ton of skins and have very high skin buffs to begin with. Skin Collector
Overall, by utilizing these abilities during late-game combat, you'll significantly improve your ability to progress further while paying fewer . Gems