Before we start, it's important to understand that before you can sell or rent a pet, it needs to be exported to the Blockchain.
When you export a pet to the Blockchain, you are exporting everything; the faction of the pet, the level, and the number of stars. Because of this, people can quickly and easily get very powerful buffs by purchasing pets with high levels and high star counts.
This is one major distinction between trading pets on the Blockchain and trading pet skins on the Auction House.
On the Auction House, you are simply trading the skin of a pet - no levels or stars are included!
A pet can go up to 9-stars and have a total of 4 levels. As these numbers increase, it becomes harder and harder for normal players to get pets with these stats.
This is one of the main reasons some players will look to buy these pets from other players.
Exported pets which are 9-star level 4 will be extremely powerful and useful to a wide variety of players.
They will be useful in the following aspects:
- The pet passive abilities will provide at a 5% buff to different areas of the game
- The pet combat ability will have a 100% chance of applying to heroes if the pet is a pet guardian in the Loyalty Tree
Check out the Pet Abilities Guide for more information on how pet passive abilities and combat abilities work.
Whether these pets will be the most valuable, it is hard to say. They will definitely have some utility and there will definitely be players looking to buy pets with these stats.
Which faction pet and which abilities should you equip on a high level pet?
At this point, it’s hard to know exactly what will be the most useful. There is such a wide variety of strategies with regards to pet abilities, so it's extremely hard to predict exactly what people might want.
- SMOrc pets have strong combat related passive abilities
- TriHard pets have good Blockchain related passive abilities
- LuL pets have good Weekly Event related passive abilities
- PogChamp pets have good shop and chest improving passive abilities
- Kappa pets have good passive abilities which grant you free summons
- KappaPride pets have good minigame improving abilities
As you can tell, each pet faction has its own unique specialty, and they are all useful for very different reasons.
Take a look at the Pets section for different guides related to each pet faction’s abilities.
Whatever pet abilities you find useful, other players likely will as well. A high level pet with very good abilities could be very valuable to other players and might bring you some success in selling them!