The ability to make money through the Blockchain is open to everybody who plays Clash of Streamers.
As long as you play the game well and try your best to understand the underlying mechanics of why certain strategies work, you have a high probability of making money playing Clash of Streamers.
You can make money through the Blockchain using any of the following methods:
To make money in Clash of Streamers as a player, it all works through the Blockchain. Specifically, you can potentially make money with the cryptocurrencies PRPS & DUBI (mainly DUBI).
Within the context of making money, all you need to understand about the Blockchain building is the following:
- You export heroes/pets to the Ethereum Blockchain by paying a Crypton fee
- You sell your heroes/pets to other players for DUBI
- You rent your heroes/pets to other players for DUBI
DUBI (Decentralized Universal Basic Income), is a cryptocurrency. Specifically, it is an ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is the primary component of how money is made within Clash of Streamers; every bit of profit is directly linked to this token.
For in-depth information on cryptocurrencies PRPS and DUBI, see the PRPS & DUBI Guide.
If your goal is to make money, your primary goal with the Blockchain will likely be to earn as much DUBI as possible. You can earn DUBI by selling your heroes and pets, or by renting them out to other players. Overall, there are several different methods of earning DUBI.
Your DUBI can then be sold for ETH (Ethereum), another cryptocurrency, which can then be cashed out for USD, CAD, EUR, etc (see the Cashing Out Guide for specific details).
This is the essence of making money through the Blockchain! You want to earn as much DUBI as possible, and then cash that DUBI out by selling it for Ethereum, and then selling that Ethereum.
So, why would people want to export heroes and pets to the Ethereum Blockchain in the first place? What are the advantages of doing so?
Exporting heroes and pets to the Ethereum Blockchain separates them from your account.
This essentially means you can transfer your progress from one account to another. This can be hugely beneficial if you lost your main account credentials or you have a second account that you want to quickly progress through.
- You export a hero to the Blockchain under the Ethereum wallet of your current account.
- You can increase the power of your hero by empowering it with DUBI.
- You can sell the hero or rent the hero to other players for DUBI.
- If you have a second account, you could import the same Ethereum wallet into the Blockchain building of the second account and use the same hero on both accounts.
This should be a clear example of how significant the Blockchain is and how important it is to eventually have heroes that are exported to the Blockchain.
Being aware of the Blockchain and having a good understanding of it will not only help you progress faster in Clash of Streamers, but also potentially make money.
In addition to the obvious methods of making money through selling/renting heroes, you can also potentially make money by speculating on the prices of PRPS and DUBI.
Since these cryptocurrencies are closely linked to Clash of Streamers, as long as there is constant demand for these tokens, they will likely continuously increase in value.
For example, PRPS and DUBI can both be used to make purchases on the Gaming for Good shop. It turns out these purchases are extremely good value; about 4x better value than the in-game counterparts, in fact.
Take a look at the Pay-To-Play Guide for an in-depth look at Gaming for Good shop purchases as well as some other great value purchases.
If Clash of Streamers is successful, it's very likely that PRPS and DUBI will rise in price due to the demand from players looking to purchase Gems and Crypton with PRPS or DUBI.
This is something to keep in mind and be aware of while playing Clash of Streamers!
To sum it all up, if you want to make money as a Clash of Streamers player, you should do the following:
- Export heroes/pets to the Blockchain.
- Sell/rent them to other players, and earn DUBI (follow one of the in-depth guides seen in the Blockchain section).
- Sell any DUBI you earn for Ethereum, and then sell that Ethereum for your native fiat currency (follow the Cashing Out Guide).
- OPTIONAL: Purchase PRPS or DUBI and potentially earn money off of the increasing prices due to Clash of Streamers demand.
If you follow all of these points and follow each of the in-depth guides directly, you have a very good chance of making money playing Clash of Streamers.
Of course, nothing is guaranteed; but in our opinion, the odds are in your favor!